Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Camp Create Bonus Bonfire ~ Awesome Ombre ~ Your Hugs

Good Morning Dreamers,

This morning I am sharing my card for My Favorite Things Camp Create Bonfire Bonus project using the Awesome Ombre Technique



Card Recipe:
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb for the stamped layer cut to 5.5 x 4.25.
 I used the all over stamp Everything Floral from Hero Arts embossed with white embossing powder.  I used Distress Ink Peacock Feathers to achieve the Ombre effect on my card. A stitched rectangle die from my stash was used to trim down the layer. I took Distress Ink in Ripe Persimmon and used a sponge applicator to color another sheet of cardstock, once done and dry I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things Lots of Hugs stamp set using versamark and then white embossing powder. Cut down the sentiment to a strip and attached with adhesive. I glued the the whole thing to the front of a side folding piece of A2 sized card base of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 120lb cardstock. 
~
Thank you for dropping by today Dreamerz, and have a great day!
MaryAnn


MFT Camp Create








No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik