Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

SumMoreFun Designs ~ Happy Birthday #3

Good Morning Dreamerz and Happy Wednesday!!

Today is my day to take over the SumMoreFun Designs Blog.

Here's my inspiration for you using:

Happy Birthday 2871
and
Backgrounds Set

Today I want to share a fast and easy Birthday card with you.  The whole month I will be doing Birthday cards. 




Card Recipe:
 Using a piece of Neenah 80lb white card stock I stamped the Background Set/Stick Splatter all over the paper using versamark to which I applied WOW Clear Gloss super fine embossing powder and heat set I then applied Distress ink In Peacock Feathers to the whole panel. I then used versamark to stamp the Happy Birthday and applied WOW Clear Gloss super fine embossing powder and heat set. Distress Ink was once again used in Wilted Violet.  That cute little bow was die cut using a piece of scrap card stock that I distress inked with Peacock Feathers lightly. I glued the bow to the bottom of the balloon die cut layer and affixed a heart enamel dot this gives a nice little touch of sparkle to the bow.  I added a layer of foam to the backside of the balloon layer and glued it to the top of the splatter panel.  Finally the whole thing was attached to a piece of Neenah 110lb card stock cut to A2 size side fold card.

~


You can find us here:

2 comments:

  1. I love your birthday card!!BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Shape and I love that background! Pretty Birthday card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik