Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Camp Create Day 3 ~ Background Bonanza card 3 ~ Because Gold

Good Afternoon Dreamers,

This afternoon I am sharing my card for My Favorite Things Camp Create using the Background Bonanza Technique, this is card 3 of 3 that I will be sharing


Card Recipe
Paper is Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb for the Background Blended layer cut to 5.5 x 4.25 aka A2 card size.
 All Ink Blending was done using Distress Oxide Ink. I used Splatter Stencil from Altenew and Ink Blended Frayed Burlap, Iced Spruce, Faded Jeans, and Broken China. For each color of Oxide ink I turned the stencil 90 degrees to the left. Cleaning the stencil between each color. NOTE: I chose not to spray the layers of Oxide Ink on this project, I wanted to retain the creamy yet vibrant look of the ink. I diecut the blended layer using a stitched rectangle die from my stash . I then took the My Favorite Things BECAUSE die and die cut it 3 times from heavyweight white cardstock and glued each layer on top of the other to give the die cut some thickness and depth. To make this die cut stand out even more I smooshed it with versamark and applied 3 layers of antique gold embossing powder, this finished look is stunning and make the die cut look like it is enameled. I attached the die cut to the front of the card using a strong liquid adhesive.  I used some sparkling clear drops as embellishments. Lastly The completed layer was attached to a card base made from heavyweight black cardstock from my stash.
~
Thank you for dropping by today Dreamerz, and have a great day!
MaryAnn

MFT Camp Create







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik