Pages

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Aloha ~ KDB

Good Morning Dreamerz

It's my day to post on the KaDoodle Bug Designs Blog!!  Today I want to share with you an I love you card I created for my husband.  I used the file Tropical Kids.  I created the card using my digital editing program and combined all the elements to create the scene you see here for a fun whimsical look.  I just love the KaDoodle Bug Design files sometimes include the clipart making it super easy to create a cute card in no time at all.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!
~
DT MaryAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH.. I SO LOVE this card!!!! Super CUTE!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik