Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cutting Cafe ~ Bunny Pillow Boxes

Good Morning Dreamerz!!!

Can you believe we are so close to Easter??!! Me either.. Easter is one of my favorite holidays to craft for.  All the colors, the candy, the cute images, and did I mention the candy?  I was super happy to be able to create these cute pillow boxes for my Design Team project for The Cutting Cafe.  Now I know most times you see these done in much larger sizes, but hey it's me and you all know I like to think outside the box.  I thought how fun would it be if instead of hiding Easter Eggs with the possibility of not finding one until uumm it gets rather fragrant around the house, but to instead create these pillow boxes on a much smaller scale and fill with candy, money, tiny toys, and yes CANDY! 

I uploaded the SVG from the file Bunny Poop selecting the SVG with the cutout bunny head on it to my Design Space app. After a few test cuts on sizing with my Cricut Explore Air (to make sure the candy would fit) I found the perfect size of 4.26 wide and 3.99 height.  This size allowed me to cut 2 boxes from a 8.5x11 inch sheet of paper.  after assembly I filled the pillow boxes as you can see in the picture below with money, candy, and wrapped candy.  I then used some thin washi tape in silver to give each box a finished look while adding a tiny bit of sparkle

Did you guys notice that cute bunny head banner hanging in the picture? you did, GREAT!! well once I had all the pillow boxes cut I was left with all the cute lil bunny heads so I decided to stamp some simple faces on them, hole punch the ears and I used some Trendy Twine to create the banner. 


Well Dreamerz I really hope you like my project today.
Until next time have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik