Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Friends til the end..

Good Morning Dreamerz..

Today I want to share with you a cute card I created for a friend because I just want her to know how much I am there for her.  



Card Recipe:
KaDoodle Bug Digi Stamp Bunny in Flowers Colored with Copics and Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Water colors.  Thin layer of glossy accents applied over just the flowers to give them that "dew-y fresh in the garden appearance"
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom "Best Friends" stamp set
After I had colored the digi stamp I created the card base simply by using various PrismaColor pencils in shades of green for the grass, then applied pebbles chalks to the upper portion to create the sky. affixed foam pop dots to back of Bunny and attached to front of card.  The cute little rhinestone snail is from my stash.

Have a great day Dreamerz and if you have a friend you will always be there for do not forget to let them know in some simple way.



1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik