Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

2 Creative Chicks Challenge 10

Good Morning Dreamerz..

This morning I want to share with you a project I created for a very dear friend who is having a baby next month.  I chose to make a shadow box for his nursery.  I hope you enjoy it.  All links and card recipe follow the pictures

Completed picture


Side view showing the foiling that I applied

Card Recipe:
Uploaded the Image from Oddball Art Co called "We're Here for the Baby" Into Cricut Design Space so that I could get placement and add the baby's name to the project.  Once I was happy with the placement and after choosing a nice bold font I sent it to my printer via Design Space and then cut the whole project on my Explore Air.
Colored completely in Prismacolor Premier pencils blended with Gamsol.
Pilot Precise V7 used to give a fine black line (clothesline)
Heidi Swapp Foil used with a GBC Laminator to apply foil over the name.
QuickQuotes Chalk ink in Blue Moon to add color to edge.
1/2 inch thick Foam applied to back to lift project off the background paper, this was done to add more depth to the project/shadowbox.
Background paper from my stash of Creative Imaginations paper, sadly this company is no longer around.

Thank you all for liking, looking, commenting on my projects, I really do read every single comment.

Have a great day Dreamerz..






Challenge#10
Starts May. 1, 2016
Ends May. 31, 2016
Click HERE to link up!

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik