Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2016

CAS Get Well Card

Good Morning Dreamerz...

This morning I am showing off my CAS Get Well Card.  For those that may not know CAS stands for Clean and Simple.  The name implies that it was fast, easy, and does not have a lot of extra schtuff on the card.  You like that word "Schtuff" me too.  When crafting with friends we often sit around and our conversations seem to have their own crafty language.  To an outsider this sounds odd but trust me when a word like schtuff is tossed out we all know what it is..  So this card came to me as I was having a much needed weekly craft day with Heather Ferguson over at SuperFox Designs. Truly a great Crafty BFF to bounce ideas off of and provide oodles of inspiration, I admit to a bit of a "Crafty Girl Crush" on her.. 



Card Recipe:
Tim Holtz Crazy Cat stamped and die cut on white 
Lawn Fawn "On The Mend" little bugs (cooties) stamped and die cut then colored in red copic
Sentiment also from Lawn Fawn On the Mend set
Grey layer die cut using My Favorite Things Wonky Dies courtesy of Heather Ferguson over at SuperFox Designs

If you get a moment stop on over at SuperFox Designs and take a peek around..

Thanks for looking, liking and commenting Dreamers.. 
Have a great day!!!





2 comments:

  1. What a fun get well card! I really like the wonky stitches on the edges, just seem to go with the bug theme! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! That crazy cats expression is perfect with this sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas Black & White With A Splash of Color Linky Party. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik