Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy Halloween, well almost!!

Good Morning my blog!!! It's rather chilly here in our lil part of California which makes me want to spend more time indoors and in my craft room.  So with that being said I wanted to show you a couple things I have been working on. First up is a Halloween card created for a friend. 


Isn't she the cutest!! This is a Unity Stamp called Greta Whimsy, colored with Derwent water colors, then turned into a shaker card using Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies These dies make it so easy to make shakers even I could do it!!! I used to find them so intimidating but am now truly addicted to making them..

Next up is a cute lil card.. I know you are thinking Christmas?? But yes I am hosting a card crafting party and wanted to make Christmas cards as the theme.  So in the upcoming posts I will post a new one that the crafty friends will be making.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik