Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Halloween and Breast Cancer, What do they have in common?

October is not just the Spookiest month of the year, it is also Breast Cancer Awareness month!! I am a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness and love to combine Halloween and BCA into projects that I then raffle off with 100% of the raffle monies going to the Susan G Koman Foundation. This is an excellent organization that provides resources to every woman regardless of financial situation.  I hope my project inspires you to do something to help raise awareness in your own community and if you have a moment make sure to visit the link in this post for information and resources for either yourself or a loved one.. Thank you all for looking..


This Witchy Jack O Lantern was created using the SVG Cuts file from the Haunted Forest set.  All the printed paper is from MAMBI. All parts of this project were cut using a Cricut Explore Air.  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering my Halloween challenge with this wonderful 3D Halloween creation that is for a wonderful cause. I have that cardstock & a Cricut Explore Air and will ck out the SVG file. What size did you make this?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I cked out the site and saw the size dimensions for the SVGs. I just may have to buy the SVG files.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. OMG You got them done! so so cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik